Lynnpak is committed to provide quality packaging solutions with flexibility.
Creating new ways to meet the unique demands of your industry.
For over 25 years, we’ve been following our core values — Commitment, Quality and Flexibility — to deliver the best to customers. From our facility in Toronto, Canada, we specialize in premium custom print flexible packaging and quality stock packaging solutions. Proudly Canadian, we’ve earned a reputation in Canada and the global market with our customer-oriented strategy and can-do attitude.
We value the importance of time in every business. Our team of experts is committed to produce the best quality products tailored to your needs and deliver within your project timeline. Lynnpak is HACCP compliant and follows FDA & CFIA regulations to provide safe packaging for your products.
Our customers range from small independent businesses to large corporations from a wide array of industries.
Why Brands Choose Lynnpak
- A Canadian company with 25+ years of manufacturing experience
- Prepress / Packaging design consultation
- Advanced printing capabilities
- HACCP compliance
- Custom and stock pouch / rollstock solutions
- Commitment, quality and flexibility
At Lynnpak, we've always stayed ahead of the curve, investing in 50,000 sq/ft of facility and technology dedicated to helping brands stand out in today's global markets.
Your printing and packaging needs are in good hands.
9-colour Rotogravure printing press (includes Spot Colours and CMYK) with double-sided matte finish registered ability
8-colour Flexo CI press
- Real-time Print Monitoring system
- On Press 100% Web Defect Inspection system
Solvent and solventless multi-layer film lamination
8 pouch production lines
5 high-speed precision slitters for rollstock application
- Engineered film structure from Low to High barrier, thermoforming and puncture-resistant film
- Plastic and Paper substrate options
- Breathable MAP (Modified Atmosphere Packaging), ideal for fresh produce
- Freezer-grade and vacuumable materials
- VFFS (Vertical Form Filled System) packaging to fit your specific industry needs
- Lidding film — Peelable / Weld type
- BST® Print Monitoring system
- Print-CAP® 100% Web Defect Inspection system
- X-Rite Colour Management system
- HACCP compliance
- FDA and CFIA approved food contact film